Be Part of Us Today!
At DSOP, we are constantly looking for the right person to be a part of our big family. We believe in providing the best opportunities for individuals to grow personally and professionally here. We welcome any applicants who are self-motivated, responsible and most importantly love our products. If you think you may be a good fit to our corporate culture, apply right now.
**Interested candidates are requested to write in with a comprehensive resume, indicating present and expected salary and enclose a N.R. recent passport size photograph to email@example.com or walk-in for an interview.
- Interior Designer / Drafter
- Candidate must possess relevant Certificate,Diploma or Degree in Interior Design/Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Working experience in the field of interior design / office environment is required.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate and proficient in AutoCAD, knownledge of 3D Studio Max will be an added advantage.
- Good command in both written and verbal English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang island.
- Preparation of accurate working drawings according to client's requirements and company's standards.
- (Hands on / good command of) computer knowledge in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max.
- Make necessary changes throughout the planning process.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Marketing Executive
- Must possess a valid Malaysian driving license.
- Preferable experience in office furniture and automation.
- Based in Penang Island, Butterworth, Kulim or Sungai Petani.
- Must be able to work independently and good command in both written and verbal English is an advantage.